I Hated Those Skis!! - Auction of Original Painting starting at $1.00
THIS AUCTION IS OPEN TO EVERYONE WORLDWIDE WHO IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. TO BID, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1) You must be a subscriber to the newsletter. We require this so that we have your details and can contact you if you have the winning bid. There is no cost to subscribe. The signup can be found at the bottom right-hand corner of the Website at www.martelloalley.com
2) If you are a new subscriber, there will be an email sent to confirm your request. Please check your spam folder if you do not immediately receive a response.
3) Place your bid by commenting on the blog post with the amount that you wish to bid, plus any other comments that you wish to add. The blog post can be found under the menu heading "Blog" at www.martelloalley.com or at this direct link: https://www.martelloalley.com/blogs/news/i-hated-those-skis-auction-of-original-painting-crylic-on-canvas-8-x10-starting-at-1-00
4) Share and tag your friends on Facebook and Instagram.
5) Auction starts immediately and ends Saturday, February 13th 2021 at 12:01 p.m.
6) Winning bidder must make arrangements for payment within 48 hours. Failing that, the bidder with the next highest bid shall be declared the new bid winner.
7) Frame and delivery are not included. Winning bidder must pay cost of delivery with insurance, or make arrangements to pick up curbside.
8) Any questions or concerns should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
And some background:
With the lockdown, and January being what it is, sales are a little slow. Rent, utilities, and other bills have to be paid. We want to continue to be around when lockdown ends. Sooooo, my bad luck may be your good luck. This is your chance to acquire an original piece of art at a good price. Who knows? You may get it for $10 or $20!
There’s a bit of a story behind this painting. I’m reminiscing about my youth, when my parents would take us skiing in the Laurentians. And sometimes we would stay a little closer to home and go to Sydenham Ski Hill. I’d be there with my hand-me-down SIMPSONS-SEARS brand skis that I hated. My mother wrote my name on them with red nail polish because, God forbid, someone might steal them! Ha! Anyway, I digress...
Good luck to everyone who bids!